Monday 7 November 2011

In for a visit with the oncologist at the hospital today and they gave me the brilliant news that my bloodwork from last week came back really well and the most current round of tests were all fine.I've lost a bit of weight but not enough to really concern them. My next MRI is in March,colonoscopy in Feb and 2 more hospital visits this month.

When i went into the hospital it was a warm but overcast day and my stomach was churning.
When i came out all the clouds had cleared away,blue skies with hot sun- and i felt as light as air.
The world looked brighter,and smelt fresher than it had an hour ago.
I came home brimming with abundant good feeling and looked around our home at all the amzing blessings this spring day.
Here's a few that i found:
(I'm afraid,it being spring and all there is a general gardening theme!)

MY herb garden.I've wanted one for as long as I've been cooking and its flourishing in the original laundry tubs around the side of our house

We have been waiting and waiting and waiting for the mystery tree in our backyard to flower. And finally it is.And they are PURPLE.absolutely stunning. I cant wait til the whole tree is in bloom.

Ahhh spring. Nothing like witnessing new (bean ) growth

Peas. In our vege garden. mmmmm peas fresh from the pod.(I'm not supposed to eat them anymore- but who can resist peas??)

we lucked out amazingly by welcoming a new kitten into our home who already feels as if he has been part of our family forever. Meet our gorgeous, smoochie, purry , wonderfully lovable Mr Slinky,or the Slinkster as he's more generally known


And i cant possibly end this post without a nod to recent Guys Fawkes night. Fun fun fun. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment