Wednesday 31 August 2011

Live Life without fear

I'm sure you've all heard it before but here's one of my all time favourites. 
I've read it in a religious context,
but i find that it also applies to all people.
If you look beneath the surface of commonplace events you will find that there are lessons and opportunities to develop yourself and your character everywhere,every day,all the time.


I asked for strength,
And i was given difficulties to make me strong.

I asked for wisdom,
And i was given problems to solve.

I asked for prosperity,
And i was given a brain and brawn to work.

I asked for courage,
And i was given obstacles to overcome.

I asked for love,
And i was given troubled people to help.

I asked for Favours,
And i was given opportunities.

I received nothing i wanted but i received everything that i needed.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful words of wisdom, thanks so much for sharing Cat! I've written it out and hung it up on my bedroom wall. :)

    ReplyDelete